Stephanie + David’s Hawaiian Honeymoon
ALOHA! Welcome to the Newlywed’s Hawaiian Honeymoon Registry where you can get a sneak peak into the Island hoping trip (before there are 1000 Instagram posts & stories)! The honeymooners will spend 10 [not long enough] days & nights starting in Kauai then Maui and finishing up in Lanai.
If you would like to contribute towards anything simply fill in the contribution (CAD $) next to any of the items using your credit credit.
Any questions regarding the registry or payment can be directed to Bari Rose at TWIL Travel. 416 947 7942 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, credit card contributions will be subject to an additional 3.5% processing fee.
ISLAND #1 Kauai
Tuesday September 18 – Friday September 21
Kauai, the “Garden Island” is the oldest and northernmost island in the Hawaiian chain draped in emerald valleys, sharp mountain spires and jagged cliffs aged by time and the elements. The newlyweds will be staying in the beautiful North Shore of Kauai at the St. Regis Princeville.
- 3 nights at St. Regis Princeville
- Choose a dinner at one of the St. Regis’s Restaurants:
- Kaua’i Grill – inspired by master chef, Jean-Georges Vongerichten this is a creative culinary journey pairs traditional Frehcn cooking with Pacific Asian Flavours
- Makana Terrace – honouring the unique culinary diversity of its island home and unsurpassed beauty of Kauai’s northern shore this is Hawaiian-grown cuisine at its finest.
- Spa Day – Stephanie will be taking Dave for his first ever Spa day (and we don’t mean the hot tub at LA Fitness) and what better way than enjoy the Couples Hanalei Bay Ritual at the Halele’a Spa (don’t tell Dave it will include a “man”icure as well)
- Makai Sunset Golf Cart Tour – Paying homage to Stephanie’s job during undergrad where she learned to park golf carts at Glen Abbey golf course. Fun fact Dave also worked at Glen Abbey golf course (but a few years earlier) as a “dish pig” and so began his love of washing dishes (which works for Stephanie who is known to use a lot of dishes when she is cooking – perfect match in kitchen)
- Tennis – Love, Set, Match, make a bet on who will win a tennis match (note Stephanie’s away Bachelorette was held at a tennis camp in Florida this past June
- Boat Tour of the Napali Coast – Front row seats to see the real Jurassic Park, King Kong and many more movies that were filmed along this 18 mile stretch of rugged coastline where you snorkel off the boat, dinosaurs can’t swim right
- Reef Snorkeling excursion at Tunnels Beach – Yes another day of snorkeling, which the newlyweds found they both love during a trip to Grenada. During this snorkel they will see (and take photos) batches of coral, small sea caves and tunnels as well as wildlife, such as turtles, plenty of colorful fish, and if they’re lucky, a Hawaiian monk seal.
ISLAND #2: Maui
Friday September 21 - Tuesday September 25
Maui is the second-largest island in Hawaii. Often touted as a lovers’ paradise, Maui is naturally romantic and perfect for a couple’s vacation to Hawaii. The newlyweds will be staying at the Four Season Resort Maui at Wailea.
- 4 nights at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- Dinner for 2 – Choose the Honeymooner’s Culinary Adventure! Dave loves to let others make decisions at restaurants for him (server’s choice as he calls it) so recommend a restaurant in Maui if you have been before (or just wanted too go – they will promise to take a lot of photos):
- Luaus – Get out the grass skirt (just for Stephanie we hope) as the honeymooners celebrate the essence of aloha with a traditional Hawaiian feast and delight in Polynesian music and dances (think Dave will get up to dance on the stage?)
- SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Lessons for 2 at Wailea Beach – Who is stronger? Who has better balance? Think they will both end up in the ocean as they channel the legendary Waikiki beach boys of yesteryears as we paddle across the sea off and practically “walk-on-water”. Think they will be ready for SUP yoga by the end of the lesson?!
- Surf Lessons for 2 Learn – After SUP the honeymooners will be ready to catch some waves with Maui’s finest surfing instructors teaching them to hang ten by the end of the lesson.
- Scooter Snorkeling – The newest underwater rage, as they mastered snorkeling in Kauai, scooter snorkeling is propelled by a scooter and you feel as though we are flying through the warm Maui waters in an unforgettable excursion at new snorkelling speeds.
- Jet Skiing – After Scooter Snorkeling we’ll continue the need for speed with Jet Skiing off of Kaanapali Beach (Who will do the driving?!)
- Deep Sea Fishing – Couples can catch their dinner, will it be marlin, ahi (yellow fin tuna) or mahi mahi. The chefs at the Four Seasons will turn our catch into their dinner!
- Golf at the Wailea Emerald - Designed by Robert Trent Jones II, Wailea Emerald is a spectacularly scenic Hawaiian golf course that boasts breath-taking ocean views from every hole. Let’s hope the newlyweds will be able to focus on their games!
- Romantic Sunset Sail – Indulge in Maui’s balmy sea breezes and breathtaking vistas while chasing the sun’s descent while sipping cocktails in a picture-perfect end of another fabulous day on Maui and bid farewell to Maui!
ISLAND #3: Lanai
Tuesday September 25 to Friday September 28
Lanai is comes highly recommended for honeymooners given it is an exotic, private paradise. It is a remote island known as Pineapple Island because of its past as an island-wide pineapple plantation. We will be staying at the Four Season Resort Lanai.
- 3 nights at Four Seasons Resort Lanai
- Snorkel Sail – 3-hour snorkel sail around Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island including a picnic lunch (think the newlyweds will need a 3-hour beach nap after!)
- Romantic Sunset Sail 2.0 – Stephanie loves sunsets so a second sail is on the agenda with a 2-hour cruise along the coastline enjoying champagne and watching for schools of dolphins.
- Sunset 9 – Watch the sunset while playing an end-of-the-day round of 9 holes on Jack Nicklaus’s signature Manele Golf Course
- Dining Under the Stars – Private table for 2 overlooking Hulopo’e Bay with a private chef, a truly romantic experience on the honeymooner’s last night.
Help the honeymooners fly there and come home (if they must)
- Flights to Hawaii (with a stopover in Denver, please don’t miss your connection)
- Flights home from Hawaii (with a stopover in Vancouver, it’s ok to miss the connection, Stephanie + Dave love Vancouver)